Wednesday, March 01, 2006

TALES & TRIPS: Good questions!

"Is the rash still there?"
Thanks for all of the cards and letters. The rash from my last ride is beginning to fade (along with my short term memory), and my wife gave me a little more sympathy after reading the blog, so life is good.

"So, how do I get to the Chibana trails?"
Admittedly, the map is taxing my computer skills, but progress is being made to build a detailed map of the eastern routes. Thanks to "anonymous" for pointing out that I neglected to provide any clue whatsoever. I've tried for a short-term solution with written directions in response to his (or her) question, so check them out in the comments on "A Prodigal Returns ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

Visitors to this site: