Saturday, March 25, 2006

TALES: He's walking again!

Went for a short but terrific out-and-back on the Eastern trails this evening (Chibana, Spiders & Pipes & my first run of the Mad Hatter). These trails are really shaping up nicely -- we just need to get more riders on them. Oddly enough, Tom and I bumped into each other in woods as he was out for a stroll, and I was on the downside of my ride. It was great seeing him with the cast finally off and walking around (him walking, not the cast). Looks like Tom will be able to ride trails again around May.

Looking forward to the weekly ride at Spider Loop tomorrow, especially after working through last week's. Looks like I'll join Lance, Garry, Clint and Chris (newly returned from Iraq). This week's goal: keep my knees and face off of the ground while descending "The Mother ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

Visitors to this site: